[Advaita-l] neo-Vedanta and Christianity

Santosh Rao itswhateva at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 07:33:38 CDT 2016

This could refer to any hindu who for example refer to the bhagavad gita as
"the Hindu Bible." Today lots of Hindus, even devout ones, seem to validate
their faith through the lens of Christianity and they don't even realize
it. Whether or not this is because of "neo-vedanta," well, who knows. But
it's not a good thing, IMO.
On Nov 1, 2016 2:44 AM, "Vineet Menon via Advaita-l" <