[Advaita-l] A Profound Shloka

balagopal ramakrishnan rbalpal at yahoo.co.in
Fri May 27 08:54:51 CDT 2016

Namaste Murthy Ji,
The ONE which is everything is the SELF only which the 'self' discovers by 'shravana manana nidhidhyasanam ' of the 'shaastram' from a competent Guru. Until then the duality persists and the verse describes that position, which is almost ready to offer* the 'self' itself into the 'yaagaagni' of the supreme SELF ( BG verse 4 / 25 - 'deivam...juhvati' )
We shall wait for  the - thought-positions contained in the SlOka -  by the more knowledgeable.
Regards
Balagopal