[Advaita-l] A Profound Shloka

sreenivasa murthy narayana145 at yahoo.co.in
Fri May 27 08:10:56 CDT 2016

>From : H.N.Sreenivasa MurthyPranams to all.
Respected Readers,
 Here is a SlOka from Bhishmastavaraja :

yasmin sarvaM yataH sarvaM yaH sarvaM sarvataSca yaH |yaSca sarvamayO nityaM tasmai sarvAtmanE namaH || Salutations to HIM, WHO is the source of all that exists, from WHOMeverything springs forth, and WHO is manifesting as THE ALL , being Omnipresentin the Universe at all TIMES and is the ATMAN of all the livingcreatures.                                       OM TAT SAT
I request the scholarly members to reveal the thought-positions contained in the SlOka and also guide / help me in cognizing those thought-positions. I shall be deeply indebted to all  for this help.

With respectful namaskarams,Sreenivasa Murthy