[Advaita-l] [advaitin] 'Brahmasutra Catuhsutri Sankarabhasyam' by CIF

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 26 23:05:42 CDT 2016

Durgaji - PraNAms

I heard the presentation of the book at the Advaita Conference done by CIF in November 19-21st, as the book was being released. I just got the book last week and going over it.

I was interested in Adhyaasa Bhashya - particularly the word by word meaning. The book provides this and also provides the exhaustive analysis taking into consideration the commentaries of other acharyas subsequent to Shree Shankara  including the latest one - shree Ramaraya kavi.

I was going to recommend this book for all - It is done exhaustively the first four sutras of the Brahmasuutras-which capture the essence of Advaita Vedanta.

I stongly recommend this book

Shree Subhanu has apparently completed the analysis of Adhyaasa Bhashya and is currently being published (as I understand).

Hari Om!
Sada

 'Brahmasutra Catuhsutri Sankarabhasyam'  by

 Chinmaya International Foundation, Academia of Sanskrit
 Research and Indology:

 http://chinfo.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1267

 Any reviews on this book?

 thanks and regards