[Advaita-l] About Satyakama

Shashwata Shastri shashwata.unimas at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 05:11:32 CDT 2016

Pranam Aurobind Ji,

Sorry to say- but I can't accept something which clearly differs against
the opinions of respected Jagatguru.

*//Bhashyakara was not impeccable and did have his own limitations.With all
reverence to Acharaya for his elucidation of the shaastras, I willnot
hesitate to point out where he has twisted the originals to meet
somecompulsion of his times which we are unaware of today. To evaluate
hiscommentary is not an ordinary task. But where he had his prejudice
tohighlight Brahamins by birth ( जात्या ब्राह्मणः) and due to this if he
hadover stepped in twisting the shaastras,  it need to be accepted.There is
even one incident where his own disciple Sri Sureswaracharyahimself
corrects his master of his over zealous approach in protecting therights of
above class.// *
Bogus words and hateful statements against the lord of knowledge. I don't
know how much devotion you carry in your heart for the lord but for me,
these kind of statements against Jagatguru is like melted iron in my ear.
You should hold your tongue if you have the slightest respect for Jagatguru.

गुरु ब्रह्मा गुरु बिष्णु गुरुर्देब महेश्बर।
गुरुरेब परब्रह्म तस्मै श्री गुरुबे नमः।। -गुरुगीता

*र्यथा देबे परमात्मनि तथा गुरो पराभक्ति* -श्बेताश्बतर

Best Regards,
Shashwata

Virus-free.
<#DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Shashwata Chowdhury

On Mon, Jun 27, 2016 at 3:46 AM, Aurobind Padiyath via Advaita-l <