[Advaita-l] Understanding Reality in the Vision of Advaita Vedanta

Sujal Upadhyay sujal.u at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 00:47:40 CDT 2016

Namaste,

In Advaita Siddhi,  Śrī Madhusudana Sarasvatī has explained 5 meanings of
mithyā. Śrī Anand Hudli ji has explained 3 meanings in his translation of
Advaita Siddhi. Śrī Vidyārāṇya Svāmī in Panchadaśī has also explained
mithyā as which is not completely true nor completely false.

Has anyone compiled the list of these definitions in simple words? mithyā
is the most talked about and unique principle of advaita and IMO deserves a
separate page.

OM

Sujal

On Fri, Jul 22, 2016 at 11:02 AM, Venkatesh Murthy via Advaita-l <