[Advaita-l] dva suparNA

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 02:05:17 CST 2015

Sri Venkatraghavan Ji,

Reg  <<   I was referring to your statement that Bhagavatpada had
interpreted kshetragya as Iswara in PRB also.>>

My mistake attributable to carelessness/laxity in discussing vedantic
issues !!. It applies to other places also where I have committed the same
error. It should be read as Sakshi instead of Iswara.

Thanks for pointing it out.

Regards

Chandramouli