[Advaita-l] MOKSHA

sreenivasa murthy narayana145 at yahoo.co.in
Thu Mar 26 01:58:48 CDT 2015

 My danDavat pranAms to all.
   I thank all the members who so graciously shared their understanding with me.My special thanks to Sri Sadananda whose reply  suited a mumukshu of this century.I will start my journey towards MYSELF. My Revered Guru used to say :" Vedanta means only this much : it is a journey from nAnu to tAnu and at the end of the journey realization / understanding dawns that it is tAnu which appeared as nAnu and this nAnu realizes that it was, is and always will be tAnu."
Once again I thank you all.
With warm and respectful regards,Sreenivasa Murthy