[Advaita-l] sUta samhitA with TAtparya dipikA of MAdhavAcArya (VidyAraNya)

श्रीमल्ललितालालितः lalitaalaalitah at lalitaalaalitah.com
Sat Mar 1 02:03:41 CST 2014

I can't comment on the edition presented as I don't know the original
publisher from which it is reprinted.
But, if you could read and understand sanskrit, there are two/three volumes
which can be downloaded free. They were published by Ananda Ashrama Press.

*श्रीमल्ललितालालितः *www.lalitaalaalitah.com