[Advaita-l] sUta samhitA with TAtparya dipikA of MAdhavAcArya (VidyAraNya)

Sujal Upadhyay sujal.u at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 01:41:01 CST 2014

Namaste,

I am interested in buying Suta Samhita with Tatparya dipika of
Mahdavacharya (Vidyaranya Swami).

I found English / Hindi Version on
Flipkart<http://www.flipkart.com/susasamhita-tarparva-dipika-madhavacharya-english-hindi-reprint-1954-ed/p/itmdyumzc8eafr9e?pid=9788180901324&otracker=from-search&srno=t_1&query=susasamhita+&ref=1a55dd35-a5b1-4ae7-9e0d-05df4eb52c94>

Has anyone read this book?
How Is it.

The title contains typos, so by searching in flipkart, you may not get any
results

Title of book is

"
Susasamhita with Tarparva Dipika of Madhavacharya (English, Hindi) Reprint
of 1954 ed Edition
"

Generally, the book is either available in Sanskrit - Hindi or Sanskrit -
English.

Flipkart Customer care rep says that the book is not available in sanskrit
but in both english and hindi but he himself was not sure about it, as he
was talking from data available in his database.

I wish to buy Sanskrit - Hindi version if Available

Publisher is Publisher: Bharatiya Kala Prakashan and they also sell at same
rate. I checked their website too, but the description does not specify
language.

OM

Sujal Upadhyay

"To disconnect from the self and to become Aware of anything else is
nothing but unhappiness" - Bhagawan Ramana Maharshi

He who has faith has all
He who lacks faith, lacks all
It is the faith int he name of lord that works wonders
FAITH IS LIFE, DOUBT IS DEATH - Sri Ramakrishna