[Advaita-l] Why Creation etc

balagopal ramakrishnan rbalpal at yahoo.co.in
Fri Jan 24 03:16:56 CST 2014

Namasthe,

The examples of gold & ring, waves, ocean & water etc are ample enough to convey the non creation.  Once the cause & effect are reconciled and the causeship removed what else is there to enquire, than to solidify that jnanam and remain established in it. It is our vyavaharic fallacy that propels to find a dob/cause for things/situations. So it's not that easy to make one self understand that there is really 'NO' situation to fret ab't. Until then it's all a ring a ring o roses...

Regards

Balagopal