[Advaita-l] Why Creation etc

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 01:35:31 CST 2014

<<  But for an awakened person, nothing regarding the dream is of interest
- in fact, nothing of the dream is even real enough to warrant his interest
or curiosity. >>

The whole of the Shruti is only for this , " to awaken the person " .

<<  for those trapped in the world some sort of explanation would help,
like drishti-shristi etc.  >>

Not mere explanation, but a way out to get out of the deeprooted conviction
, extending over millions of births , that samsara is TRUE .

Regards