[Advaita-l] Who Slept Very Well? - Part IV

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Wed Feb 12 06:15:44 CST 2014

HS Chandramouli

Dear Sri Bhaskarji,

praNAms Sri ChadramouLi prabhuji
Hare Krishna

I am just asking out of curiosity and also perhaps it may help in
resolving
the status of the issues raised by you. Are you basing your comments on
the
views promoted by Swami Sri Sachidanandendra Saraswathi of Holenarsipur,
Karnataka.

>  It is an open secret in this forum (as well as in other forum) that I
am one of the few followers of Sri SSS & more vociferous than others and
often subject to firing from prabhuji-s of this list, and lost the love of
somany good prabhuji-s of this. It is due to this situation,  I cannot
openly and regularly associate my understanding of advaita with Sri SSS
like others who often comfortably quote their guruji-s like Sri
chinmayananda, Sri paramArthananda, Sri Dayananada Saraswati, Sri Mani
dravida shastrigaL etc. It is because, Sri SSS is not in the good books of
some traditional advaitins since he questions vyAkhyAnakAra-s commentaries
with regard to the true representation of shankara's advaita :-)) For this
reason only I always try to quote bhagavatpAda directly without bringing
in Sri SSS's purports.

>  Whatever it may be, you can be rest assured that after sincere guidance
/ bAla pAtha  from Sri Vidya shankara prabhuji and Sri Jaldhar Vyas
prabhuji of this forum I started reading / following shankara philosophy
through Sri SSS's works and direct interaction / learning from  his direct
disciples.

>  I am sorry if I disappointed you by saying I am a follower of Sri SSS
:-))

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar