[Advaita-l] Narayanaya in Advaita

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Thu Feb 6 03:31:27 CST 2014

praNAms
Hare Krishna

For that matter, they also ask what is the status of Reality of Lord
Krishna himself . We can answer <<like shruti, he is also mithya >> .

> If they are asking about  the status of devaki putra, yashOda nandana
Krishna, that krishna's antya kriya has been performed by arjuna himself
at the end of dvApara.  yAdavi kalaha is well known for us AFTER
krishNAvatAra.  So, krishna is a bygone historical character if we go this
narration.  But if we treat him as  brahman (without considering his janma
at prison etc.) then he is 'nitya' and NOT mithya.  Because here vAsudeva
is nothing but the svarUpa of everything.  vAsudevaM sarvasya AtmAnaM
sarvatra, sarvabhUteshu...says geeta bhAshyakAra.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar