[Advaita-l] Seeking clarification on Bri. Up. Mantra 1-4-2

H S Chandramouli via Advaita-l advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org
Thu Apr 24 06:06:48 CDT 2014

Namaste.

Sri Jaladhar Vyasji wrote << The ultimate knowledge is of Brahman as
nirguna only. >>.  The statement as it stands appears to imply that Brahman
can be known in its Nirguna form. Even the statement  in the above post
that  <<  The knowledge of Brahman as saguna inevitably leads to the
knowledge of Brahman as nirguna. >>  implies the same. Do these statements
not suggest that Brahman is knowable as an object ?  Perhaps the ultimate
knowledge should be stated as << Realization that I am Brahman >> Ayamatma
brahma , jiva-brahma ekatva.

Just my 2-cents view.

Regards

On Thu, Apr 24, 2014 at 11:06 AM, Jaldhar H. Vyas via Advaita-l <