[Advaita-l] Reference to Avadhuta Gita

Sujal Upadhyay sujal.u at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 01:34:22 CDT 2014

Namaste Sri R.K. ji,

A Sri Sadananda ji has said, the laxyArtha is always non-duality, while the
way of explaining is dual.

In yOga vaisiTha, nirvANa prakaraNa - I, sarga 52-58 are called as
vaisiTha's version of bhagavad gItA. It comprises of 254 verses. Here many
concepts are cleared. Only Jnana part is focused. Even the word sarbhUteSu,
etc are referring only to non-dual Self. Duality is brama (illusion)

This book is available at Samata books and at exotic India (authors are
different).

Hari OM

Sujal