[Advaita-l] Telugu prayoga books(fwd)

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Sat Nov 23 23:01:11 CST 2013

[If you can help Shri Subrahmanyam please contact him directly as he is
not a member of this list.]

I, P.V. Subrahmanyam is interested in vedic religion and trying to promote
vedic dharma through publications in Telugu language. I composed the
entire Rigveda Samhita in Telugu Script. Those who want to have a copy of
it can contact me. I want Prayoga Grandhas is Telugu language like
Srimannrisimha Prayoga Parijata. Kindly let me know its availability in
any face book or internet, or in any blog.