[Advaita-l] In defense of Advaita and Vivarta-Vada

Nithin Sridhar sridhar.nithin at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 11:15:20 CST 2013

Varna by birth has lost much of its meaning today as people have forsaken
their duties. Today many non-brahmins exhibit Brahmin temperaments and many
Brahmins exhibit other temperaments. Hence, Jati is not in alignment with
Guna, due to this determination of one's Varna Dharma has become
complicated.

- Nithin