[Advaita-l] In defense of Advaita and Vivarta-Vada

Nithin Sridhar sridhar.nithin at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 22:33:42 CST 2013

True. The very fact Krishna is saying that renounce all Dharma's show that
the person had already overcome Adharma. This is Ideal stage that every
person must aspire for. Once, we surrender ourselves to God giving up all
our duties etc as dedication to him, then God himself will guide us. We
become the vehicle and he the rider. We make ourselves a fit medium for his
work. In fact it speaks about what is called by Prahlada as "Atma-Nivedana".

-Nithin