[Advaita-l] Newbie to advaita

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 8 08:25:13 CST 2013

Pradeepji - PraNAms

The best way to learn Vedanta is to study under a sampradaya or traditional teacher. If it is not possible there are many introductory talks on Vedanta. The following is one suggestion - <http://www.livestream.com/advaita_sadaji>. There are also talks by Swami Paramarthanandaji on Introduction to Vedanta. There are also articles for serious study  on Introduction to Vedanta at <www.advaitaforum.org>. I strongly suggest these to have a strong foundation on the basic concepts before one can study Upanishads or Geeta. Others may be suggestions. Examine all see which suites you the best. Most important is commitment to study where one has spend allotted time everyday for the study of the scriptures. Unfortunately there are no other short cuts.

Hope this helps.
Hari Om!
Sadananda