[Advaita-l] Happy Diwali/Sal Mubarak!

Sujal Upadhyay sujal.u at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 03:35:38 CST 2013

Happy Diwali Jaldhar bhai and all and happy Gujarati New year.

Sujal

OM

Sujal Upadhyay

"To disconnect from the self and to become Aware of anything else is
nothing but unhappiness" - Bhagawan Ramana Maharshi

He who has faith has all
He who lacks faith, lacks all
It is the faith int he name of lord that works wonders
FAITH IS LIFE, DOUBT IS DEATH - Sri Ramakrishna