[Advaita-l] Eka jiva vada and nana jiva vada.

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Thu May 9 23:27:33 CDT 2013

Namaste Sri Sadananda

When you are seeing a Snake in Rope you will say I am seeing a Snake. Ayam
Sarpaha. In this Ayam is Brahma or Sat only. Sarpa is Asat.

When you seeing a Rope you will say I am seeing a Rope. Iyam Rajju. In this
Iyam is Brahma or Sat. Rajju is Asat.

Any imagined and seen object will be Sat only. You can imagine something.
You can see something. Something is imagined. Something is seen. That
Something is Sat. But if describe it with Qualities it becomes Asat.
Because Sat will not have any Qualities.

If you are seeing a table. You can say I am seeing something. It is true.
If you are saying I am seeing a teak wood table with four legs it is False.

Like this any imagined object or seen object is Sat because it is
Something. But if you describe Qualities it is False. Something is True
always. It is Brahma or Sat.

Regards

-Venkatesh