[Advaita-l] Mandana Misra's Advaita

Sunil Bhattacharjya sunil_bhattacharjya at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 18 16:32:24 CDT 2013

Namaste,

Kindly pardon me for digressing a bit. I have just read the Mathmnaya-Setu-Mahanushasanaqm published by the Dwarka Math, where it says that Vishwarupa or Sureshvaracharya was the first mathadhipati of the Dwarka pith, Pratardana or Toatakacharya was the first mathadhipati of the Joshi Math, Prithwidhara or Hastamalaka was the first mathadhiapti of the Sringeri Math and Sanandana or Padmapada was the first mathadhipati of the Govardhana Math. If this is accepted  then Mandana Mishra could have been a different person altogether.

Regards,
Sunil KB