[Advaita-l] Paroksha to Aparoksha

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Tue Jun 18 00:23:45 CDT 2013

So, mauna lakSaNa is the guNa of true jnAni.

praNAms
Hare Krishna

this also reminds me the dakshiNAmurthy stOtra, gurOstu mouna vyAkhyAnaM
shishyAstu chinna saMshayaH...but the question is how capable we are, with
our conditioned mind to understand this sublime silence of the jnAni??  I
wonder if at all there is absolute silence from the sages like ramaNa, it
would have been difficult  to recognize him as a paramArtha jnAni....I
think amidst thick silence of jnAni-s, there needs to be sporadic talks
from them, otherwise it would be difficult for us to make out the
difference between ajnAni's mouna due to ignorance  and jnAni's serene
mouna, which is the result of ekatva jnAna.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar