[Advaita-l] What is Difference between Brahma and Sweetness ?

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 25 05:52:33 CST 2013

PraNAms -
Just like is different from the true. One is reflected image and the other the original. The reflected image looks like the original but not the origial. Similar to the face seen in the mirror which is just like the original - of course depends on the reflecting medium. If the refleting pool, the mind, gets disturbed then the image becomes blurred - similarly the vishayananda depends on the unperturbed state of mind. Hence in the Tai. Up. at every state of annanda scale - ex. manushya ananda to hiranya garba annanda there is a parallel statement - shotriyasya akaamayatasya . The same extent of ananada by one shotriya who has no perturbation in the mind due to kaama or desires.
In principle, by definition there cannot be anything other than Brahman - including existent entities or conscious entities or ananda-entities. brahmaarpanam brahmahaviH.. - provides the essence of the above statement.
Just my 2c
Hari Om!
Sadananda