[Advaita-l] Desire, Jnana and Moksha

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 09:20:07 CST 2013

Namaste Yativara

Thank you for patiently answering the questions. The answers are still
confusing. But is this explanation better? In a Jivanmukta also there is
Avidya Lesha. A small quantity of Avidya is still remaining. The Avidya
Lesha is causing all the desires and making him to act like a Baddha
sometimes. But he knows he is not a Baddha but a Mukta.

But there will be further question. When he dies the Avidya Lesha will
cause one more birth for him or not? In that birth he has to again gain
Jnana or he will remember the Jnana of this birth? The Avidya Lesha in that
birth must be less than Avidya Lesha in this birth? Because if Avidya Lesha
is not decreasing he will have to take birth again and again like us
ordinary people. If it is decreasing in every birth  after some births it
will vanish totally and he can become Videha Mukta.

Regards

-Venkatesh