[Advaita-l] concluding sloka of siddhAnta bindu

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 30 08:34:46 CDT 2013

PraNAms
Actually the Brahmasuutras are by
Badarayana - the second chapter dismisses the Buddhist doctrines. Traditionally
our achaaryas have equated Badarayana with Veda Vyaasa. Apparently there were
several suutras before Badarayana suutras but many got last after Badarayana
suutras became prominent.I donot think authorship is different for the first four suutras compared to that of the rest of the suutras. Hari Om!
Sadananda