[Advaita-l] Comments of an ISCKON follower

V Subrahmanian v.subrahmanian at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 20:16:18 CDT 2012

On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 2:34 AM, Rajaram Venkataramani <
rajaramvenk at gmail.com> wrote:

> (It is a different matter that to this day some Advaitins do not consider
> Ishwara to be mithya).

During my very recent conversation with Dr.Mani Dravid SastrigaL, I asked
him if there were any Advaita Acharya-s who have subscribed to the above
view.  He said no Acharya in the Advaita tradition holds views such as the
above which are against the very siddhAnta of Advaita.

If anyone has claims that go against the standard Advaita Acharyas like
Shankara on the issue we should be presented with the exact citations of
passages from those books with details as to the context, etc.

subrahmanian.v