[Advaita-l] vishukra-visha~Nga and vArAhi-mantriNi

Ramakrishna Upadrasta uramakrishna at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 08:16:24 CST 2012

namaste Shri Sriram,

Thanks for the reply. Just to close this thread, what seems relevant
is that the lalitopAkhyAna at the following location page-981 seems to
confirm to the lalitAsahasranAma as exactly as your reference pointed
out, namely:

mantriNi/shyAmala killing vishukra and
vArAhi/da~nDanAtha killing visha~Nga

http://is1.mum.edu/vedicreserve/puran.htm