[Advaita-l] Upanishad Ganga - on Duradarshan

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 4 20:59:37 CST 2012

PraNAms -
The Following info may be of interest for those who are in India. These series are developed by Chinmaya Mission depicting the stories based on Upanishads. I have watched one of them -I think it was about Jaabaali - done extremely well.

Hari Om!
Sadananda
Greetings !

Upanishad Ganga shall be telecast on Doordarshan National (DD I) every Sunday, March 11 onwards from 10-10.30 am. Do mark your calendar.

Please do share this emailer with others, so that they too may partake of the joy of a dip in this 'Ganga'...

For those overseas - it seems like the impossible may become possible.  Upanishad Ganga will be available on the following link:

<http://zengatv.com/home.zenga>

Please go to the DD National box and click and watch!