[Advaita-l] Prayer and prArabdha

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 16 03:26:33 CST 2012

Sriram PraNAms

simple explanation is praarabda is what I have now and purushaartha is what I do with what I have. Future praarabda is past modified by the present action. More complex explanation is it is their praarabda that they need to perform the required mantropaasana to be blessed with children.
 A simple advise is do not go by horoscopes, perform what needs to be performed under the advise of  learned masters and accept what comes as His praassad. Ultimately we get what we deserve not what we desire. Let us make efforts to deserve the best.

Hari Om!
Sadananda