[Advaita-l] Did Madhusudana Saraswati Reconcile Bhakti and Advaita?

Kalyan K kalyankc.81 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 09:33:42 CST 2012

Can you please clarify on what you think is the traditional position on the
following -

1.  What is the ultimate goal - bhakti or jNAna?

2. Krishna and his form - are they one or different?

Since you speak of neutrality - I do not know this gentleman Prof. Nelson.
He could be a neutral academic person as you say. But even Swamis of
"non-traditional" mutts like Swami Gambhirananda can be neutral.

Regards
Kalyan

On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 7:05 PM, Rajaram Venkataramani <rajaramvenk at gmail.com