[Advaita-l] Determination of Varna - Focus on Satyakama

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Fri Aug 17 07:58:34 CDT 2012

On Fri, 17 Aug 2012, rajaramvenk at gmail.com wrote:

>  Can you please tell the group based on Sankara Bhashya, how
> satyakama's varna was determined?

This was already covered in one of the first messages on this thread.

> Please read again with an open mind to
> understand rather than defend your position.

Hah!  You are the one on a fishing expedition.  Why don't you explain how
finding varna by horoscope is justified by bhashyas, acharyas etc.
Preferably somewhere else as now even I've lost my patience long after
other readers think I should have given up.