[Advaita-l] Determination of Varna - Focus on Satyakama

rajaramvenk at gmail.com rajaramvenk at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 02:36:33 CDT 2012

I will respond in detail as there is more anger in the tone than content in the post. But this anger is in the interest of protection of dharma. So, it is pleasing. But truth is more pleasing and lasting than emotions.  Can you please tell the group based on Sankara Bhashya, how satyakama's varna was determined? Please read again with an open mind to understand rather than defend your position. If we accept Sankara Bhashya (or current Sringeri Acharya), then  we will both arrive at the same truth.