[Advaita-l] Apaurusheyatva of Vedas.

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Thu Sep 22 05:38:39 CDT 2011

In a separate post, I will take up a few other points and hopefully
highlight the small ways
in which pUrva mImAMsA and vedAnta differ in their approach to the
apaurusheyatva of the
veda.

sAshtAnga praNAms Sri Vidya prabhuji
Hare Krishna

As always, you are crystal clear in your articulation of thoughts
prabhuji.  I could able to follow & understand your presentation with
regard to svataH pramANa and its intricacies.  But still to this dull wit,
it is not clear how svataH pramANyata  would prove the vedas'
aparusheyatva!!??  If this apaurusheyatva is not kevala shraddhAmAtra &
commandment like " Accept it without any question or get lost" from the
traditionalists, I would request you to clarify this in a simple language
that can be understandable to novices like me.

Thank you very much for your help & patience prabhuji.

Your humble servant
Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar