[Advaita-l] Apaurusheyatva of Vedas.

श्रीमल्ललितालालितः lalitaalaalitah at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 01:35:49 CDT 2011

*श्रीमल्ललितालालितः <http://www.lalitaalaalitah.com>
lalitAlAlitaH <http://about.me/lalitaalaalitah/bio>*

On Wed, Sep 14, 2011 at 11:54, Bhaskar YR <bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com> wrote:

> "Though it is not a means of knowledge, the Atmaikatva jnAna what we
> gained through vedAnta vAkya shravaNa, would be 'literally' experienced in
> nirvikalpa samAdhi,

In first part of sentence you negate and in second part accept. Do you
understand problem with you ?

> then only you will come to know that you are one
> without second"

Without nirvikalpa-samAdhI we can know.

so says some of the authoritative voices in advaita
> vedAnta.

They must be out of tradition.

>  See refutation in bR^ihadAraNyaka-bhAShyam itself.
>
> >  on which maNtra??

Can't point at this time. But, V. Subrahmanian may help you.

PS :  I think we are digressing from the subject matter by discussing all
> these things. Let us stick to the main topic i.e. apaurusheyatva of
> veda-s.

Actually not.
Saying upaniShad part of veda-s is confirmed by some experience in
nirvikalpaka-samAdhI brings parataH-prAmANyam to veda-s and hence it must be
refuted to establish independence of veda-s