[Advaita-l] Apaurusheyatva of Vedas.

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Wed Sep 14 01:24:45 CDT 2011

praNAms
Hare Krishna

nirvikalpa samAdhi is not accepted by vedanta as a mean of knowledge or
emancipation.

> "Though it is not a means of knowledge, the Atmaikatva jnAna what we
gained through vedAnta vAkya shravaNa, would be 'literally' experienced in
nirvikalpa samAdhi, then only you will come to know that you are one
without second" so says some of the authoritative voices in advaita
vedAnta.

See refutation in bR^ihadAraNyaka-bhAShyam itself.

>  on which maNtra??

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar

PS :  I think we are digressing from the subject matter by discussing all
these things. Let us stick to the main topic i.e. apaurusheyatva of
veda-s.