[Advaita-l] knowledge of one's own liberation

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Mon Sep 12 07:25:19 CDT 2011

praNAms
Hare Krishna

According to the book, a disciple may become deluded that he is liberated
but it is the guru who
confirms that he is liberated.

>  I would like to read it in this way, if shishya is deluded that he is
jnAni then guru would come to the rescue of his deluded shishya & educate
him that he is not yet realized!!  shAstra says, after realization there
remains no saMshya (bhidyate hrudaya granthim chidhya 'sarva'
saMshaya)..so, a really realized jnAni would not approach anybody for his
jnAna certification, he is svAtmAnandaleena & krutakrutya.

It quotes the case of Narada who though he had realized the absolute on
realizing the Prana but SanatKumara corrected him.

>  correction required means it is not absoulte paramArtha jnAna, that is
the reason why sanatkumAra had to teach nArada.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar