[Advaita-l] definition of apauruSheyatvam ?

Dr. Yadu Moharir ymoharir at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 9 08:37:10 CDT 2011

Namaste:

Is this not similar to "Alla" giving the "Koran" to Mohammad? or God giving the text to Jesus?

As per advaita - " me & brahman (God) are the same".

To me the trikaalaatiita knowledge given in the ancient text is the most important portion our ancestors wanted us to use for making our life more productive or livable.This nityatva needs to be classified as apauruShya.

Thanks

Dr. Yadu