[Advaita-l] Logical Basis of Apaureshyatva

Venkata sriram P venkatasriramp at yahoo.in
Fri Nov 11 05:12:43 CST 2011

Namaste,

////
He will give bookish answers and wrong answers. If you want to study Chemistry you can go to a college to learn from Professors practicing  in labs.

//

What should matter most is not the issue of learning from westerners.

What matter most is their dedication, perseverence, hard work & commitment
towards learning a new language & subject which is entirely foreign to them.
Their mastery of sanskrit, shastras & puranas are simply amazing.

We young hindus should first learn these from them and i concur in this matter
with Vidyasankar Ji. I am a student of shakta philosophy and especially tantra shastra.

I used to refer the works of Sir John Woodroofe, Prof. Alexis Sanderson & Prof. Mark Dyczkowski (currently a professor of philosphy in Banaras Hindu University with specialization in Kashmir Trika Siddhanta) and i found them mind blowing.

So much of depth in their writings & what a deep understanding into the subject !!

Whereas, we indians, even though sanskrit is accessible to us with good scholars
around us, we fail to utilize our time optimally.

regs,
sriram