[Advaita-l] structured approach to learning advaita

Br. Pranipata Chaitanya pranipata at hotmail.com
Wed May 25 23:35:04 CDT 2011

>Hare Krishna. I am strong believer in learning through traditional methods
> but it may be difficult for some in modern times. If one wants to develop
> scholarship in advaita philosophy and traditions, what would you suggest
> is
> the structured approach to do that?

Hari Om! Pranaams!

Rather it could be considered as becoming easier and more comfortable these
days than declaring that it never could be an easy job.

The article you download from following link will be more descriptive.

http://sandeepany.chinmayamission.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Vedanta-Course-Article-in-Hinduism-Today1.pdf

In Shri Guru Smriti,
Br. Pranipata Chaitanya