[Advaita-l] buddha : according to purANas and other hindu-texts

Satish Arigela satisharigela at yahoo.com
Sat May 21 01:58:29 CDT 2011

I might reply to this, if you can tell me what the purANa tells about Adi
Shankara?

I am specifically interested in what the padma purANa says about Adi Shankara.

One more related question: Since it is a purANa(padma purANa in this case) which
speaks about Adi Shankara misleading people with mAyAvAda.. do you believe
everything the padma purANa says about Adi Shankara. If yes no question. If no,
i am interested in knowing why.