[Advaita-l] samkalpa in sandhyavandana according to TN smartas

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Thu May 12 05:39:53 CDT 2011

Which is roughly what I would expect.  But my question is specifically
about sandhyavandana.  Do you use the same samkalpa then?

praNAms
Hare Krishna

No, here in our circle, we dont say complete saMkalpa in
saNdhyAvandana...we just say : mama upAtta samasta duritakshayadvAra sri
parameshwara preetyartham prAtaH/mAdhyAnhika/sAyaM sandhya upAsate...thats
it...but in vishesha pooja, hOma etc. we do say complete saMkalpa.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar