[Advaita-l] Adhyaropa-apavada nyaya

Srikanta Narayanaswami srikanta.narayanaswami at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 9 05:42:43 CST 2011

Pranams.
Perhaps,my earlier posting is misleading regarding the above topic.I am not
saying that the nyaya is an invention of Sri.Shankara.What I said was,the exact
statement "Iti sampradayavidah vadanti-Ahyaropa-apavada nyayabhyam nishprapancam
prapancyata"--this statement is not found in the scrptures,though this nyaya is
adopted.
In his translation of the Upanishad bhashyas,Brahmasutra bhashya and the
Bhagawadgita bhshya, His Holiness Sri.Sri.Sachidanandendra Saraswathi Swamiji of
Holenarsipur,hs put a question mark(?) after this statement.I request the
respectable readers to note this.

Regards,
Bhava Shankara Deshika me
sharanam.