[Advaita-l] New members

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Mon Aug 29 22:53:44 CDT 2011

Swami Aparokshananda Saraswati
------------------------------

NameĀ  - Swami Aparokshananda Saraswati
Brief Details - I stay at Dayananda Ashram, Rishikesh, Uttarakhanda
State, India. I teach Vedanta and Sanskrit Panini grammar at Arsha Vidya
Pitham, Swami Dayananda Ashram, Purani Jhadi, Rishikesh- 249201.

Nishanth
--------

Short description describing yourself : perceiver . feeler . thinker .
Your interest in advaita-vedanta : c/o Chinmaya (Mission) .

Bala
----

i am a student of advaita -vedanta.your discussions are interesting to go
deep into the subject matter

Anil Aggarwal
-------------

I am a student of Swami Dayananda Saraswati and swami Prakshanandaji, only
goal my life is moksha

BN Dinesh
---------

i am a 30 year old seeker of Truth.  my turn to Vedanta, was after a
medic declined to treat my anxiety disorder in 2008.  Madhusudana
Saraswati's "Bhagavad Gita" cured my suffering.  Today i am a believer.
"Vishnu Sahasranama" is a routine.  i no longer try to control my life,
instead have passed on the burden to the Lord.  Presently reading "Katha
Upanishad"