[Advaita-l] New members

Jaldhar H. Vyas jaldhar at braincells.com
Mon Aug 29 09:31:15 CDT 2011

Nataraja
--------

Hello, I am Nataraja, an earlier member of the list; I am 29 yrs old,
studied Rigveda and Yajurveda.

Lakshminarayan
--------------

I am a believer of advaita vedanta propogated by Adi shankaracharya. My
gurudev is H.H Sringeri Jagadguru Anantha vibhushitha Sri Sri bharathi
tirtha maha samiji. I am practicing my sadhana as guided by H.H.

What attracted me towards adi sankara was the following:

Who lived like what he preached

Whom i believe was the first person in india the concept of national
integration by appointing peetadipathis who are not from the same region.

Who with his excellent intellect and logic demonstarted what the vedas
preached

What ever modernday reformers say was well told by Adisankara

Reid B. Locklin

I am a scholar in the field of Hindu-Christian studies.  I have published
several articles and two books related to Sankara and the Sankara
hagiographies; I am particularly interested, however, in broadening my
understanding of the post-Sankara Advaita scholastic tradition.