[Advaita-l] Brahman alone appears as jiva-jagat-Ishwara - some more references

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Wed Apr 20 23:14:54 CDT 2011

praNAms
Hare Krishna

But this is a very very important topic.

>  Yes, but it has been discussed many times before...A re-visit to the
archieves would be better.

The Jagadupadana topic is very interesting because all three Acharyas have
different opinions on
this.

>  Not only on this topic, there is difference of opinion on many topics
in vedAnta among Acharya traya-s.  But being an advaitin, we have to go by
what our Acharya says..is it not??  and FYI, our Acharya has
comprehensively dealt with this subject at various places in his prasthAna
traya bhAshya.

It belongs to Brahma Sutra and Upanishads. Why should we stop?

>  IMO, Sri Subbu prabhuji did not ask you to stop it..before saying there
is enough discussion on this topic, he offered some additional thoughts
afresh...Why dont you comment on it instead of picking the last sentence
of his mail!!??

I dont understand this. There are many unanswered questions. What about
Sruti references given by Visishtadvaitins?

>  what makes you to think that advaitins donot have answer for this
shruti references??

Moreover why should we entertain rubbish topics of Nastika Bauddha
Christianity Islam  and New Age Philosophy here? These rubbish topics are
poisonous to spiritual health.

>  Spiritual health, which is rightly guided in a traditional way, can not
be deteriorated, trust our Acharya :-))

Very disappointed.

> what for?? I am not able to understand :-))

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar