[Advaita-l] madhyamam/madhyamam

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Tue Apr 5 05:31:01 CDT 2011

For instance, Sri Bhaskar (he does not particularly like me, let us say)

praNAms Sri Siva Senani prabhuji
Hare Krishna

I deeply regret that you are having the thoughts like above on our
relationship !!  prabhuji, kindly note that I donot have any personal
preferences of likes & dislikes towards any prabhuji/mAtAji ( this is
including Sri V.Subramaniam prabhuji, Sri Ananda Hudli prabhuji and Sri
Ramakrishna Balasubramaniam prabhuji with whom I've had very heated &
bitter discussions on various topics). 'Disagreement' does not mean
personal hatred or personal grudge prabhuji, it is true that though there
might be some personal comments during the 'heat' of the discussion.
Atleast this is my opinion & approach, I donot know about others!!  BTW,
how can I dislike kind hearted person like you prabhuji who helped me a
lot in sending those CD's and extending the invitation to witness ghana
pAtha recitation at your place prabhuji??  I am really surprised to see
your remarks even after somany exchanges between us off the list.  I once
again request you to never ever entertain thoughts like this on our
relationship prabhuji.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar