[Advaita-l] Agnimukha question

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 09:14:09 CDT 2010

Thank you. According to Granthas why do we draw these lines? Reasons?
Inner meaning?

Some documents said in North South lines middle line is first, West
line is second and East line is third. In West East lines middle line
is first South line is second and North line is third. But your order
is not same.

Regards

-Venkatesh