[Advaita-l] Jnana-karma samuccaya.

Venkatesh Murthy vmurthy36 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 08:53:39 CST 2010

Namaste Sri Bhaskar

You take every Holyman is a Jnani. This is not true. Kashaya Vastra
Dharana will not automatically make someone a Jnani. If people are
duped by such false Sanyasis it is the Prarabdha of the people.

The Sampradaya of the so called Holyman is important. Nowadays we see
Holymen with no proper Sampradaya. They are not Jnanis they are false
Sanyasis. They are after money and luxury in life. True Jnani will not
act like that.

Regards

-Venkatesh

On Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 11:43 AM, Bhaskar YR <bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com> wrote:
> I reckon it is due to holymens' prArabdha karma they are indulging in
> these type of activities!!...As it has been decided that there is NO
> escape from prArabdha karma phala, each and every person has to act
> accordingly and this hard rule,  does not,  spare even paramArtha brahma
> jnAni!!  Due to his prArabdha janita dehendriya manObuddhi ahaMkAra, he
> may  'sometime' involve in 'questionable' activities by getting 'vipareeta
> pratyaya-s!! When the  brahma jnAni's  fate itself is like this then what
> to speak about 'holymen' ??  So, atleast with this excuse the holymen  can
> justify their activities. No pun intended here please, this is the theory
> which got acceptance from the 'official' flag holders of advaita.
>
> Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
> bhaskar

Regards

-Venkatesh